How to Play MXF Files on Mac?
In the last article, we have share you the top five free MXF player for Windows with you. In the article, VLC and Adobe Flash Player can also help you free play MXF files on Mac. Now, I'd like to recommend another two best Free MXF Player for Mac tools to you.
First, MXF4mac Player is free MXF player. It provides extended features for professionals combined with a simple user interface and efficient controls. The player is also able to play Panasonic P2 XML documents like movie files.
Second, I'd like to share the MXF Converter for Mac with you. In fact, we needn't to be limited by video player. We can play MXF files anywhere and anytime, if we convert the MXF files to MOV, MP4, M4V, AVI, FLV, 3GP etc common video formats with this MXF Converter Mac tool. Then, we can play the MXF video files from any camcorder with iTunes, QuickTime, iPad, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, etc.
(26.80MB) Only $29.00 Windows Version
Guide of Play MXF on Mac
1: Download MXF Converter for Mac, install and run it.
2: Add MXF files to MXF Tool
3: Set the output formats as MP4.
4: Click Start to convert MXF to MP4 with the original quality.
5: Open QuickTime or other video player, drag converted MXF files to these meida player for playback.
Related Post of Free Play MXF Video on Mac
- How to Convert Ikegami GFCAM MXF Video Files?
- How to Play MXF Files on Windows?
- How to convert MXF to Final Cut Pro on Mac
- How to upload Canon, Sony, Panasonic MXF files to YouTube
- How to convert Canon, Sony, Panasonic MXF to ASF
- Convert Canon, Sony, Panasonic MXF footage to DV on Mac
- How to Convert MXF files to MOV on Mac with MXF to MOV Conversion Mac
- How to Convert MXF files to AVI on Mac with Mac MXF to AVI Converter